time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Friday, February 10, 2006

he knew everything

i remember one time on my way home from work, two guys discussing about programming and computer stuff.

one of them kept going on, didn't wanna stop. the other guy just listened with gleaming eyes. crazy thing is, he was kicking the wrong stuff into his friend's nuts!

poor guy. he must have been thinking.. "my bestfriend knows everything. he is one cool guy. i'm like, his number one fan and all. i'ma include him in my prayers.."

holy hell. the look on his face, i can never forget. awe, cluelessness, sheer inspiration. i almost felt sorry for the guy. poor soul. his life must've been an awful sad routine.

because i am a decent person, i let him finish his piece. though it made me uncomfortable, specially because he was dictating source codes and everything, which happens to be my area of interest.

i do know my science. and my science says, "he's wrong.. i'm right.."

he went on, all proud and all that. he was like.. "i'm the man. you got any questions, hook me up. i'ma give you all the lessons your little brain needs.. i'm like, genius and shit.."

and i’m like.."yes you are!"

these guys are everywhere. always desiring one-upmanship.

i've seen worse, though.

why can't anyone be humble for a change. like me. (really!) i know humility. life's experiences taught me well. taught me well..

anyway, whoever is reading this rant, should know, i'm not a total asshole. i do love this place. i'ts just that, i'm a true product of the society. and it has blessed me sarcasm and malice. everyday i'm getting angrier and bored.

thing is, i'm not such a great guy. i'm just like everyone else. smart enough to know that i'm normal. and that's cool with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home