time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

i was a female hokey

got lost in one of the many random chatrooms at the net.

out of my stress, i named my persona "jaded".

somethin' wierd was up, you know. these male chatters kept on giving me endless questions and shit. i can tell they were getting real crazed.
then i opened up a good topic. one of the guys gave me some good advices, stuff like that. he told me lotsa things. i learned a lot from him that day.

"man.." i kept typing.."..you oughtta win a good samaritan award or sumthin'..."
"it's okay..", he said. "it's my pleasure.."

his pleasure? wtf? okay.. somethin's wrong here.
i know chat communities have always been nice, but hey, nobody's that nice.

so before i continued, i reviewed the screen. to my surprise, i mistyped the word "jaded" into "jade"! what in the world? must be why the losers kept flirting with me. i was a hottie!

so i continued on. trying to reveal what kind of things move inside the heads of these jackasses.

then i got tired.

i spoke to one of the female chatter.
"these guys are annoying at times.."
"yeah, you and me both, honey.."

two irate women sharing a moment?

or two slovenly, dorito breathed male chatters pretending to share a moment?

i don't know. and i don't wanna know.

i want you to know, my dear lady readers, i'm mighty mighty. i'm all man. keep sendin' those bikini photos..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home