time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

management

funny thing happened around the office.

my officemate was trying to print a memo for the delinquents. after a while she hesitantly approached me. she was reeled about something.

"hey, what's the abbreviation for management?"

"silly girl, here, lemme spell it for you..."

to my amazement, i found it hard too.
"gimme a pen, will ya? i'ma think about it.."

jesus. i must've spent 5 minutes pondering about it. i'm an idiot. i crashed from genius to stupid.

where the hell did my brain go?

so i approached my other officemate.
"dude, spell this out for me, will ya?"

"you idiot, here's how.."

10 minutes. he took longer than me to realize he's braindead too.

together, the three of us went to my boss couz.
"yo, how the hell do you abbreviate management?"

5 minutes. he gave up.

oh god, everybody went stupid.
where were we, when god was giving brains?

dammit, the whole office couldn't figure it out.
so we spelled it out. no need to abbreviate, anyway.

management.

how the hell do you abbreviate that shit, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home