time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

worked up

it's the sales cut off week..

the damned office phone rang all day. every businessminded freak is getting all worked up, trying to make every minute count. they must be like.."we gotta push our sales for this month or it's your asses, now get going!"

my freakin' phone never got some rest too. my superiors seemed to be having a very bad day. i can only imagine their faces. 'cause they're like, on a separate location, you know. they must've gone all red and shit.

wish i was like them though. thinking about work all day long. nothin' else. but i'm not. though i try to keep my brain busy, a few thoughts and memories still find their way to my subconscious.

on weekends, i take home piles of paperwork. somethin' to do while drinking. somehow, working at home makes me feel good. though it doesn't make me any wealthier, i don't mind. at least i felt good.

some of you might be thinking i'm a sorry ass. that my life is boring. it's okay. i think it's boring too. but i chose to live this way. i'm doing my best to avoid reverting to the old me. i'm kinda runnin' away from my past, you know. i once lived a colorful life. it was good. but then, my sins came back for me. i'm afraid that i'm not yet completely forgiven, and that karma will come back for me, by the hundreds.

so now i'm trying to find my peace of mind. but right now, it's hard for me.

but somehow, i do find solace in working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home