time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Saturday, August 12, 2006

can't rain all the time

my two best buddies got transferred to the other department recently. and i was left alone in the old department.

at first it was slightly bearable. now it's killing me. everyday i have to go to work, deal with the same shit over and over, only now, i don't have my buddies with me anymore.

i keep thinking that this is just a test.
a measure of my integrity and courage to face things alone.

now i'm taking my lunches with just about anybody i can go with. jesus. what a loser.

god i miss those two jerks. they were the only ones you can get serious around with, or crack jokes all day, and still get the right amount of intelligence that i require on my conversations.

they are what you call, the right people, to hang out with. the best people, for me.

the right stuff.

maybe things will get better someday.

so this one goes out to ya both. you know who y'all are. my best wishes. and whatever it is that you both are on.. keep goin'.
i'll drink to your health.

maybe it's high time i leave already.
get a fresh new start or something.

i'll just wait for the opportune moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home