time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Friday, September 15, 2006

old habits die hard / evil eyes

i have this habit of glancing at every person that comes within my line of sight. i also have this uncanny ability to detect when someone is staring at me. call me weird but hey, i find it unnatural myself.

while some may find it oddly sensual, in a foreboding kind of way, some find it ominously disturbing, and even annoying.

it's gotten me into many problems, way back years ago. apparently people find it vexing when a person looks at them the wrong way. but it's my eyes, it's been that way forever.

the oddballs find it strangely interesting though. i know, i've received tons of feedbacks on my eyes.

that's why i try to keep my eyes where i'm supposed to go, and i try to focus on what i am doing, in order to avoid any comments or compliments, for that matter.

everything has it's advantages and disadvantages, you see. now i can use my eyes to promote better communication and express myself properly when i'm talking to somebody, that's fer sure. the eyes, say everything. some people read eyes, in order to get a better perspective on what another person is trying to say. that's what i do.

only bad thing is shallow people react negatively to what they envy, or what they can see as a threat, or maybe because they just have petty issues within themselves. i don't know. i don't care. that's their problem.

so now i'm stuck with this half-dilemma and half-handiness.

and i'm looking at it in a positive way. this is me.

i am real.

it's just a habit.

you know what they say..old habits..they die hard..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home