time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Saturday, September 23, 2006

rainbow's end

i wonder if i can someday find my peace of mind.

i've always dreamed that one day, i can finally settle down in peace.

that one day, everything will be good, and that i'd live a carefree life for the rest of my days.

and that i have been forgiven.

and that i am so much happy with just about everything.

and that i am enveloped with love.

and that i cannot be touched by all the evil festering the place.

and my loved ones are safe, and as blessed as could be.

and i'd have all the respect from all the people i've known.

all these, in a place where i can dream of blue skies and distant stars.

a place at the end of the rainbow.

someday, when all is right and good and true, my search will end.

i will see, my rainbow's end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home