time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Saturday, October 14, 2006

unjustifiable scrutiny

they say i'm a racist. and that i'm fulla hate.

and that i'm an antagonistic boor. and that i'm a complete antihero.

inherently, they tell me that my perception is conventionally jaundiced and i have poor judgement.

that i have a grotesque outlook in life.

my mind trip is not ludicrous, nor am i a bona fide nihilist, as how the ignorant characterize me as.

that is the monotonous quibble i receive from the oblivious, whenever they read the contemptuous posts in my main blog, which, i presume, must not be disseminated here, in order to eschew hype.

i criticize the behavior of some people, because i am nauseated with how they deal with circumstances. they have a repulsive tendency of complicating an already complex situation.

there was never a need to make things harder than it already is.

i express my antipathy for the preposterous, because i am an exacting individual, and i find it imprudent to converse with a person regarding absurd conceptions. i do not wish to squander my time on both inessential and nonsensical discussions. i do not have the luxury of time.

in english, it just means i'm allergic to stupid.

and i find it suitable to use profanity whenever i express my standpoint on those i despise. others presume that the use of foul language is a sign of weak upbringing or lack of decency and education. i disagree. foul language may be used to fortify an expression in many ways that plain english can never accomplish.

so, if people question my breeding, i'd say yes, i am very much refined, thank you. i am definitely more insightful than the hackneyed people you know.

because i go out of my way to advocate and congratulate the worthy and the righteous, unlike most people.

i am completely and utterly intelligent in ways the crowd can never comprehend.

this is an attack on the cynics who scorn my work. realize that this is an exhibit of hostility for the people who are repulsed by what they do not comprehend. i stigmatize them for their irrationality.

being an imbecile is your fault, and that is your sin.

people may say anything they want about me. i do not care. this is me. i'm far from perfect, but at least i'm real.

i'm bringing down the unintellectually disenfranchised masses on accounta they're worthless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home