time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Thursday, October 26, 2006

worthless dilemma

another normal day, with me launching my blog, tryin ta add another article.
there i was tapping at the keyboard with insane speeds like i usually do everytime. yup. a hundred an' twenty words per minute. damn fast fingers. or could be coz a' too much caffeine. whatever.

all of a sudden, my mind shut down.

i stared at the monitor for two minutes flat, i think.
then i got to my senses, and i thought.."wtf?! what am i doing?, i... don't know what to say!".

i don't have an effin' clue as to what i was supposed to be writing about, or why on earth did i have to launch my blog.

sheesh. i've lost my creativity again.
there really are, times when you get plagued with this "writer's block" thing. not that i'm a real writer. i'm just an average person who likes to uh.. write.

it's not that i'm outta ideas. dammit, i'ma genius, but what in the hell is wrong with me?

maybe i just need a break. or maybe, i'm all outta people to criticize.

"but absimilliard, isn't the world fulla issues?"

damn right. maybe, after this break, i could experience a vexing ordeal with somebody at the water station. or the 24/7 store. or the local diner.

yeah, the diner. that'll be a good spot to look for them crazies. i'll see if somethin is waitin fer me there. somethin' worth writing another article about. maybe another crackpot with a whole world a' issues.

oh, the joys of being sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home