time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Friday, November 03, 2006

cleansweep

i'm confused.

for a person like me, it seems common enough.

apart from the fact that my mind isn't functioning very well due to the punishment it has undertaken (yes, absimilliard's adventures has atrophied my brain, and he tells me that he'll be back to deal more damage), i am harassed by my conscience.

my buddy approached me with a cranky face.

"what's goin' on?", says me.

"the damned janitor, that's what's goin' on!", he exclaims, and then tells me about his pickle.

i had the same experience as him.

and i know everyone's been through this one.

i know a janitor's job isn't very easy. i know the pressure can sometimes be a bit**.

let me give y'all a little situation here.

it was raining outside, an' i just stepped inside the mall. i feel the airconditioning get to me, it's damn cold, and as a result, my kidney tells me that i best unjuice. i enter the men's room.

comin' from outside the mall, and considering that it was raining outside, my shoes left a pile a' mud. and yes, need i say that absimilliard is a neatfreak, he hates dirt an' mud an' molds an' mildew? yes, i did take time to brush off mud from my shoes using the bathroom's intensely rubbin' an' cleanin' doormat. which means any clinging particles in my shoes would stay, unless the removal process was aided by somethin' else.

okay, now there's this janitor, and he's moppin' up the bathroom hall with unimaginable finesse. i looked at his progress and noticed, there's nowhere else to step onto for me to get to the cubicles. so i figured, it's okay for me to step on his work where it's almost about to dry up. he'd mop it up anyway. i had no choice.

wrong!

soon as i passed, i looked back and saw i left shoeprints. i glanced at him and noticed him shook his head and mutter somethin' i figured could be unwell for my domesticated ear, and inappropriate, considering the situation. after i let out my spamjuice, i noticed he was still merrily a-moppin'.

remembering what he did a minute ago, i smirked and passed again, leaving an inglorious trail of prints. i know i'm decent, and i only did what was necessary for my kidney. so why was he so contemptous about it? it's his job. if he doesn't like what he's doing, he best check himself out that job.

i know i shouldn't laugh about what just happened, but i humbly educe that he is not a nice person. so...hahahahahahahahaha! stick that mop up yer friggin' gasser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home