time of thin blood

the burden of genius..

Friday, November 03, 2006

myself in the future

[absimilliard's adventures part three]

while i am still trying to figure out a way around the theory of redundancy (see theory a' redundancy), i have decided to explore the future.

i thought, maybe, the future holds the keys to the past.

so here i am, once again dialling the buttons on this time-space jumpin', law defyin', disbelief suspendin', ferrari lookin', speed a' light overtakin' beast of a machine.

knowing that i can meddle with the future in any which way i desire because the future is unstable and unpredictable, i decided to go there right away without preparations.

i traversed forwards through time to seek the answers from my future self. maybe at that time, he has found the answers i need.

i stepped outta the machine, eyes gleaming with hope, and looked around for myself, ten years from now.

i asked around. "wtf?! nobody seems to know where absimilliard is! i'm sure, with his research, he should be a very accomplished person by now. so wth is wrong with everybody? doesn't anybody know absimilliard? i mean, sonofagun! he's absimilliard! the world's beloved prodigy!"

i found one of my buddies way back ten years ago in the present day.

"my god! you haven't aged a day!", he exclaims, shocked.

"wtf are you talking about? i'm from the past. i'm looking for myself here in this future!", says me, confused.

"you disappeared ten years ago, man! everybody thinks you're dead!", says he.

"huh? this is ridiculous. c'mon, don't talk like that.", says me, weirded out.

"i ain't kidding man. i mean, this is serious shi*, bra.", says he.

"alright, let's go grab a drink. maybe we can figure out the explanation for all of this.", says me.

took us an hour until we realized..."wait a minute, you stupid absimilliard!"

"how can i find my future self if my present day self is out there looking for my future self? while i am here in the future, nobody is taking my place continuing my life living out the ten years that has passed which could lead me to find my future self?"

hmm..

i wrote everything down in my logbook, so i can better analyze the situation.

1. i travel to the future, ten years from now.
2. i look for myself in the future.
3. my future self is not in the future.
4. i will not see myself in the future.
5. there is no "me", in the future.
6. i disappeared ten years ago, the moment i went to the future.
7. nobody took my place to live out the ten years that has passed.
8. my future self, is me, currently!

good lord, the person i am looking for, is myself right now!

i'm baffled. i was hoping that the future would hold the answer for me. i ended up searching for a ghost. sigh. just when i thought i've made a breakthrough. maybe i should develop another method. maybe i'm looking in the wrong place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home